It is a common fact that dark foods and beverages can stain and discolor the teeth over time; unfortunately, it is difficult to avoid these altogether. At Knox Wellness, our teeth whitening services for men and women can improve the appearance of your teeth and restore your confidence in your smile.
Serving the Knoxville area in Tennessee, Knox Wellness is led by Dr. Chris Siano. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how teeth whitening can improve your overall aesthetic.
What is Teeth Whitening?
When teeth become stained or discolored, many men and women turn to teeth whitening to help restore the luster of their smile. Rather than hide your teeth or cover your mouth during social situations, teeth whitening can help you feel more confident about your appearance with safe, simple treatments.
Why Choose Teeth Whitening at Knox Wellness?
While there are many kinds of toothpaste, mouthwashes, and other over-the-counter remedies to brightening the shade of your teeth, many of these have little to no effect and can have varying results depending on the extent of dental work you have had performed. With our in-office teeth whitening services at Knox Wellness, you can expect:
- Proven treatment with predictable results
- Visible improvement after as little as one treatment session, although more than one may be required for optimal results
- Restoration of your natural, beautiful enamel color
- Medical-grade ingredients that lift stains and discoloration from your teeth more effectively than cheaper alternatives
- Long-term management to maintain your radiant smile when coupled with proper dental hygiene and care
How Does Teeth Whitening Work?
These treatments are performed at our office in Knoxville and consist of three steps:
- Using a professional color guide, we will match the exact shade of your teeth for a flawless smile
- A photosensitive gel is applied to the teeth for fast results and minimal treatment time
- Treated teeth are exposed to a specially-designed light, activating the gel and whitening the teeth
At Knox Wellness, we understand that total body wellness comes from not only feeling great on the inside but also looking your best on the outside, and our teeth whitening services can help you achieve your self-improvement goals along with our full menu of wellness options.
Is Teeth Whitening Right for Me?
Whether you’re competing in the workforce, self-conscious while talking or laughing, or looking to subtly enhance your smile, our safe and effective teeth whitening treatments can help. A wide range of patients can qualify for this treatment option – the best way to determine your candidacy is to discuss your aesthetic goals with our experienced medical team during your consultation. Multiple sessions may be required, but we will let you know what to expect throughout your treatment process.
Contact Knox Wellness today to schedule a consultation and find out how teeth whitening can help restore confidence in your smile with fast, long-lasting results for men and women.